Sometimes even our favorite hobbies can burn us out. That's how I feel right now about blogging. I'm not inspired, I could give a rat about my TBB ranking and I just have other fish to fry right now.
So, I'm gonna take a week or so off, maybe more. My parents are coming this weekend and I'm so excited to post about that, but right now the days are just kind of the same: wake up, pump, feed Brixton, house-chores, wash stuff, brush teeth, etc. I have so much to do this week, including dealing with the stack of medical bills on our desk (and just looking at it saps my strength).
I'm getting my exercise clearance at my 6 week doctor's appointment on Saturday and I'm hoping some cardio (finally!) will help boost my spirits a bit.
Until we meet again...stay classy.
a break is good. enjoy your fam and your men. :)
ReplyDeleterandomly found your blog - but i think we got married at the same place in san diego! and i recognize the cliffs, i think, behind you on your "love" picture.
ReplyDeleteanyways, if you live here, that's so cool. :) anyways, beautiful little boy!