Monday, November 14, 2011

No-vember

Can you tell I'm totally not into writing lately?  It's a mixture of busy, apathy, nothing interesting to reporty (oh..but there is..biding my time my sweets...) and waiting for our trip to commence.  I had a heck of a time packing.  I'm a super-organized packer.  I write out all of my outfits, including accessories, and which day I'm wearing them.  I did the same for Brixton.  I just felt like I didn't have anything cute to pack.  Seriously everything felt frumpy, dumpy, old.  And I'm going home.  Not only to SD, but to my childhood..'hood in NorCal where I haven't been in about two years.  And I just had a baby, so you know I want to look my bestest.  I'm not really excited about my outfits, but I did get some new jeans (pre-pregnancy size with a little friendly stretch to accommodate holiday girth).

Brixton's first tooth broke through today.  Completely took me by surprise.  I swear one minute he was gummy smiles and the next minute he bit me and made me yelp.  Those teeth are sharp y'all.  And time keeps marching on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I reply to them too!