Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Brixton: One Year Old




























We had a birthday bash around here yesterday y'all. 

Okay, not really, because the birthday king was sick.  But, not too sick for a cupcake.  Or gifts.  Or balloons.  Nothing really turned out like I planned though.  Can you relate?

My parents are here.  I don't think I've washed a dish since they've arrived.  And my diaper changing stats have gone down about 50% as well.  

I have LOTS of posts planned.  Probably too many reflections on having a 1 year old, but bear with me.  It's my time.  My turn.  

Now my little guy is playing with his balloons and his new choo-choo from Australia.  

More fun to come!

20 comments:

  1. He is so precious! Watching the progression is darling. He definitely has grown a lot. Too cute. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy. Oh I love when family comes to town, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so darn cute! Happy Birthday to Brixton and I of course I can relate to the whole birthday plans not turning out like you planned... it happens to me just about every year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not just the birthday plans..it's all of our plans!!! The weather turned bad so we've kind of been stuck inside :(

      Delete
  3. Happy first year of life Brixton! He's so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think he's the sweetest little bug!

      Delete
  4. happy birthday brixton! sorry to hear he was sick on his birthday! :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was SO SAD for him! Luckily he's been feeling better..finally, he wasn't himself for like a week.

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday little Brixton! Guess not so little anymore ;)
    Love the evolution photos...precious! He's turning into a very handsome fellow!
    Let us know all about the party, my girl is going to be 1 next month too, I'm not sure what to do yet. Maybe just a small party for the family, with cake (can they eat cake by 1?), I think a party with lots of kids would be too much...or not?!...
    Sorry he was a bit sick though. Its nice you can get some rest with all the help from the family :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "The Party" Ha ha..more like a cupcake and some gifts. I wanted a party, but life got in the way!

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday Little B!!!
    Kell, hope you are having a blast with your folks and enjoying all the help, of course. :)
    Let's catch up soon `
    xo, Hincks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YeS! I have been thinking of you a lot this week! We'll talk once things calm down here! xoxo

      Delete
  7. He is just adorable! HOW is he already a year old!! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how he's already a year! I love it though, I really like this age!

      Delete
  8. Sweetest!!! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness. already? happy belated 1st birthday to Brixton and happy belated mother's day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Belated Birthday to Brixton. What a cutie. 1 year goes by hyper fast in kid and baby years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Year 1 is really fast! They are completely different at the end of the year than at the beginning!

      Delete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!