I'm popping out of my vacation haze to let you know that those of you with ads running on my blog that they are expiring very, very soon! Please make sure you renew if you are interested in continuing our swap..by the way the promo code is the same as last time..and if you don't have that email anymore, please email me!
And for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, there's this: an opportunity for a free ad swap on my site! All you have to do is display my button on your blog! For more details, click on Sponsors and look for the Swapportunity option. You'll need to email me for the promo code, but I'd love to have you! (And your ad will run for 90 days!)
Okay, back to eating, drinking, lazing around, napping, and shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love your comments and I reply to them too!