I've been kind of quiet on here lately, but there's a good reason. I spilled chicken noodle soup all over my laptop and it died. I'm very sad, but trying to take advantage of the Black Friday sales and get a new one soon.
Chicken noodle soup. Cold cure/laptop killer. Who knew?
(Secret: I'm kind of excited to get a new one! The B key was broken and the thing was major glitchy.)
Our house has been a major time suck lately too. Obviously moving brings upheaval into your life, but with a toddler it's even more daunting. The house is about 70% done, but that last 30% is going to take some time. I'm hoping to have it all done before Christmas.
Christmas--we are going to Florida and we are excited! We haven't seen Nana since Brixton was a week old, so it's been a while. And I love Florida. The Spanish moss. The water. The people, all tan and happy. I love seeing Brixton's Nana. It's just a fun time. Hopefully I'll see a manatee again. You never know.
Before we go I'm getting my hair chopped a little. Just about 2 inches. Ever since I got my hair highlighted a month ago, the ends look fried and I get THE WORST tangles in my hair. The other night it took me about 15 minutes to get a major tangle out. I was so mad. I don't know why this is happening all of the sudden. Maybe the highlights dried my hair out and made them more susceptible to tangling? In any case, the ends are begging for a new start.
I'm in utter and complete denial that the holiday season is here. I ordered my Christmas cards via Zazzle via Groupon, so at least that's done. But shopping? Ha ha ha. I have no idea what to do. I did hang some Christmas lights outside the other day. I love that. It's the first time I've had a house to do that with. I think I could really get all Clark Griswold on the house if Brendan trusted me enough with a hammer and a step-ladder.
After the post where I cried about Brixton waking up early, the past two days he's slept till almost 8. YES!! Let's hope I didn't just jinx it..
I've had a post in my draft box for a week now, but it's a long story, so I hope to finish it soon. It's kind of a funny story.
Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love your comments and I reply to them too!