*The Parenthood season finale is tomorrow night! My favorite show on TV right now. Who do you think Sarah is going to pick? Hank or Mark? Confession: Sarah is my least favorite Braverman. Another confession: I wish I could be a Braverman. P.S. I want Amber and Ryan to get back together.
*This month I made a change in the relationship I have with my mom. We used to talk only about once a week and a few weeks ago we decided to talk almost everyday. It only took a few days for us to realize that the more often you talk, the more you find out about someone. We've already found a few similarities and traded a few stories that we didn't know about each other before. Now, I always look forward to that daily call.
*Have you tried Argan Oil? My mom sent me some for Christmas. I was skeptical, thinking if I used it it would break my skin out. Actually, it seems like the opposite is true. Bonus: I love to rub it into my fingernails a few times a day to keep them from breaking.
*Speaking of nails, I got my first no-chip manicure right before Christmas and I LOVED it. It looks great, doesn't damage your nails, and they can get super-duper long. I pretty much have eagle talons right now. I snagged a Groupon deal at a local nail salon--so I'm set for the next 3 sessions.
*As you probably don't know, I'm seeing a therapist to discuss my "issues". I really wanted a Christian therapist, but just settled for the one recommended to me by my psychiatrist. During our first session, I found out the therapist is a Christian! YES! She studied at seminary and everything, so I feel like I'm getting the best of both worlds. I really felt like God was looking out for me there.
*Highlight of my month so far: Hosting my first playdate at our house. Had 4 other moms over with their kids (all boys!). Enjoyed coffee, meeting new ladies, and watching the boys play together. It's nice to have adult convo every now and then--even with strangers.
*As promised in my post yesterday, I'm going to pester you for a vote this week. Don't resist. I'm on the front page of Top Baby Blogs right now, so I'm going to savor these next few days until the heavies show up and knock me back down to my rightful place on the 3rd page. Until that happens, please vote.
wish i could talk to my mom more often but she is in portugal with a 5 hour difference. also, don't get me started on the weather....
ReplyDeleteTime differences make it hard--even with just a 2 hour difference to California, I find it hard to get to talk to my friends. The weather...too hot, no snow..weird stuff.
Deletei sure hope she picks hank. mark is such a weenie. and his personality reminds me so much of drew's. so i felt like sarah was dating her son. i wish i were a braverman too!
ReplyDeleteI'm all about Hank. Sarah and Mark are so awkward together. We'll find out tonight!
DeleteI used to watch the show, totally stressed me out. lol.
ReplyDelete