Friday, March 8, 2013

It's Casual Friday! v.4

I'm officially already looking forward to fall.  I know, right?  I still have the rest of winter, spring, and summer to get through.  But it's outfits that this that are just right for fall.  Not so much for winter.  Not warm enough.  Too much skin exposed to 20 degree wind chills.  As it was, we just ran a few errands when I wore this, but the boots?  A hit. 





I rarely wear my hair au natural, but here it is in all its frizzy, no blow dryer, glory.  I kind of like my waves, but I have no clue how to tame them. 

This watch?  I love it.  It's delicate, skinny, feminine, dainty.  It belonged to my Great-Grandma.  I have to wind it.  Almost 100 years old and still ticking along.




Scarf-got it in Germany 15 years ago
Blazer-H&M
Shirt-F21
Jeans-Express
Boots-Nordstrom


2 comments:

I love your comments and I reply to them too!