OMG!! I LOVE THE PIC.. HE IS SO SO SO CUTE AND HANDSOME.. HE LOOKS LIKE DADDY..AND HE IS SO BIG.. 22 INCHES IS BIG!! HIS CHIN IS LIKE YOU MRS GECIK...:) IM SO HAPPY..
oh, he is just precious. congrats to all of you. i have to come back and read the stories behind it but i'm making Lily breakfast right now. i was getting worried though so came to see if there was a Brixton....
OMG!! I LOVE THE PIC.. HE IS SO SO SO CUTE AND HANDSOME.. HE LOOKS LIKE DADDY..AND HE IS SO BIG.. 22 INCHES IS BIG!! HIS CHIN IS LIKE YOU MRS GECIK...:) IM SO HAPPY..
ReplyDeleteABBY SALAS
Beautiful!!! I can see why you are melting :)
ReplyDeleteOHHHH!! He is gorgeous! I love his little nose! Don't newborns look like dolls?
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you Kelley!
He is beautiful! :)Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again K&B! We are so happy for you three! Much love, Yvonne & Axel
ReplyDeleteoh, he is just precious. congrats to all of you.
ReplyDeletei have to come back and read the stories behind it but i'm making Lily breakfast right now. i was getting worried though so came to see if there was a Brixton....
he's perfect!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! Conratulations, Kelley & Brenden!
ReplyDeleteLove XOXO,
Hincks
Hi Brixton! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful!! Congrats :)
ReplyDeletemuch love♥♥