Friday, May 6, 2011

You're Invited!

It's the day of the Mother's Day Party over at Little Gray Pixel and there are already some great blog posts and giveaways going on! 

My special Mother's Day post is going up at 7pm Pacific time, but be sure to check out all the posts--so much fun!

Also, I might have a surprise post coming up!  I'll let you know!
xoKelley

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutouts to the party! I'm loving re-reading everyone's posts, and I can't wait till yours goes up. It's. So. Good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your post was beautiful, and it really made me tear up. i can relate so much, because my mom and i always had a rocky relationship growing up, and now that i'm a mom we are much closer. and she makes more sense to me than she did growing up. :)

    is your surprise post that you're in labor?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!