Thursday, June 9, 2011

Need Your Help!

Dear Friends~

Top Baby Blogs has reset its numbers and I need your help to stay ranked!  This blog has been so much fun for me to write and has become my new favorite hobby (besides washing bottles of course).   I've met some really cool people with some fun blogs that I highly recommend checking out. Here are a few of my faves:

*delirious rhapsody--It just took me about 5 tries to spell that right.  Anyhoo..Deanna has two REALLY cute little guys, great features (my fave is "Gage Says"--her kid is hilarious) and she also, like me, is fluent in sarcasm.  


*Lil Muse Lily--Check out this mama's cute fashions, her beautiful pics of her darling daughter and general musings about life!  She also gave me one of the best pieces of advice for the post-pregnancy body: wear a girdle.  Seriously, I am and it's made a big difference!


*Expecting the Unknown--It's not often that you get to actually meet your blog friends, but I did!! Joan and I met up for lunch with our baby boys a few weeks ago while she was out in Illinois!  Her baby, Porter, is (in my humble, not-very-important opinion) one of the cutest little guys I've seen!  


*Yellowsquarelove--This fun couple had an adorable baby girl just a month or so before I had Brixton.  They live in Chicago proper and have a great Urban Garden growing in their yard and chickens (I think..whatever happened with the chickens?)!



*Little Gray Pixel-I love the way this mamma writes, with lots of description!  And she's my So Cal blogging connection, since I"m still oh-so homesick for all things San Diego!  


I have a few fun things I'm planning on posting about during these next few months, such as:


1. Post-Brixton Weight Loss-Oh yes, you don't want to miss any of this.  If any of you are like me and have the double whammy of not only hating to exercise, but also having no self-control over what you eat after 3pm, then stay tuned for some real fun (and embarrassing photos).


2. Brixton-Duh. This blog is "kinda" supposed to be for/about him so yes, lots of Brix posts and pictures of my growing baby boy.  


3. Giveaways (?)-I have a few ideas with giveaways that may or may not work out, but I'm open to maybe trying one on for size.  


4. It's summer, summer, summer time!-There's lots of great stuff to write about during the summer!  

5. Take Me Back Tuesdays-I'm feeling very nostalgic lately for my hometown so I think I'm going to include this feature every week.


6. Sarcasm-Everyone needs a daily dose.  Come here for yours.  Or I can probably make you cry.  Just depends.  


And so, friends, on that note, I do kindly ask for your votes..you can vote once daily!

6 comments:

  1. you got my vote, lady! and thanks for the love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! xo
    oh and the chickens... haha the man (aka the landlord) said no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love all around..

    Carey~Serious? That sucks! I was so excited for chickens!! Oh well, at least you got to keep the garden..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks for the kind words! And of course you have my vote. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! thanks for the shout out! :) :)

    brixton is so so cute kelley! just wait...porter is changing SOOOO FAST! it's so much fun though...as much as i don't want him to "grow up"...i am really excited about watching all of the changes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coming by to give you my daily vote and check up on you. ;)
    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!