Thursday, December 15, 2011

Elfing

I did a post about our Elf on the Shelf here, where I declared that I would do a bit of elf torture on Brendan.  For quite a few days, that darn elf would turn up in the most unlikely of places, all of which were places that Brendan frequents (i.e., the coffee maker, the bathroom, the bed..I swear if I could have rigged the elf in or on the toilet somehow I would have..maybe next year).  

After a few days, Brendan started stealing the elf back and putting him in places I frequent (the fridge, the closet, the cookie jar). Touche, Brendan.  Thus, I have abandoned my elfing for this year..



Here are a few shots of the elf and where he magically appeared:



 Brendan pulled the sheets back and found this guy waiting for him.  Awkward.

 Welcome home, Father.  I should have figured out how to attach a kitchen knife to his hands to raise the creep factor.


I like to think of this shot as the 'Take a hint' elf.  

3 comments:

  1. haha thats great! I should get one for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one of him hanging out in the window FREAKS ME OUT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad you don't have an extra that you wouldn't mind throwing away. i'd tape him to the inside of the toilet lid.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!