Saturday, December 31, 2011

Grow, Change, Learn: Goodbye 2011



we loved much..







we ate well...









we met with new friends..









and loved on old ones..





we had fashion hits..









and some misses too..





But through it all, we had family..











and a few good pairs of boots.






Welcome 2012.
To much, much more of the same..

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Kelley! Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm new to your blog and was just looking around. I'm wondering where you're from because I noticed your hubby wearing that yellow Hot Dog Johnny's t-shirt! I live 10 minutes away from Hot Dog Johnny's in a teeny town in New Jersey, that NO ONE knows about and was in shock to see that shirt! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikole,

    My hubs is from Pittstown and/or Raritan! I HATE his Hot Dog Johnny's shirt, but it is such a Jersey thing I can't make him throw it away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha it definitely is a Jersey thing! Glad I found your blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!