I'm pretty sure I just heard my mom gasp.
See? I wasn't exaggerating.
This was our darn tree the day after Christmas, when I unceremoniously stripped it of its decorations and hauled it to the curb.
Can I add too that I was actually trying to be careful when taking stuff off of it, to lessen the needles? Did a lot of good didn't it?
Can you say fire hazard?
And you call yourself a Christmas tree.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Especially because I actually remembered to water you this year.
What a mess. Hope you are enjoying your new home next to the trash cans, though I am finding remnants of your ugly self in all sorts of unexpected places: upstairs carpet, on my sweater, one stuck to the back of Brixton's shirt.
Damn you, tree. Damn you. (Shaking fist).





oh my goodness! What is wrong with that tree?!
ReplyDeletethe bottom of your tree looks like the sink after peppy shaves. except his beard is usually not green.
ReplyDeleteWorst. tree. ever! Wow.
ReplyDeleteLOL!! Look at the tree. I hope you had a very nice CHristmas!
ReplyDeleteOMG. Seriously dude, what the hell is wrong with that tree?!!
ReplyDelete