Friday, March 30, 2012

Cheese!


I'm not sure he can smile anymore than this.  This is the end of the line for smiles.  And can I get an amen for the double chin?  Or is that a triple?  Hard to say.  

Although a baby getting so big can be a sad thing, it can also be a fun thing since you have to buy some new clothes!  I found this robot onesie at Old Navy and you can catch a peek of Brixton's leg warmers (or "Knee Protectors" since that sounds a bit more macho) that I got on Etsy.  

Boys certainly don't have as much selection in the clothes department as girls do, but there are lots of cute things to be found.  I recently found a few goodies at Babies R Us and Baby Gap and I couldn't pass them up.  Girl clothes overwhelm me because there is just way too much to chose from.  Target has a TON of really cute girl clothes right now, but not many boy clothes which is good for me (and good for my arriving in August niece!!).  

Have you seen any really cute baby clothes lately?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I reply to them too!