We've done bubbles before, but Brixton seemed to enjoy them a whole lot more now. At first, he sat very still just looking at them. Then the hands started flying, the water splashing, the big laughs filling the air.
Water+Baby makes me freak out. I'm always on edge, waiting for him to fall and then drown, of course, since that happens so quickly and apparently in my mind all the time. And since he's crawling now, he also loves to crawl around in the tub and slip and cause me to get a very bad adrenaline rush. I've gotten more than a few gray hairs from bath time.
But, judging from this face, it looks like we have quite a few more bubble baths in our future..



Can't deny that baby some bubbles! Cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Makes me want to take a bubble bath too!
DeleteAww I can just feel his excitement jumping off the page!
ReplyDeleteEleanor used to LOVE bath time but hasn't much lately. I gave her some bubbles yesterday and that appeased her a bit longer.
I hope Brixton continues to love his baths..he's been thus far so easy in the tub!
Deletehe is too cute in these shots! love it :)
ReplyDeletei get totally nervous about bathtime, too--i'm glad i'm not the only one!
No, you are def. NOT the only one! I leaped across Brendan yesterday because I thought Brix was going down! He totally wasn't and I just looked crazy. LOL
DeleteJust you wait! My boy loves bubble baths, too! He also loves dumping bath water overboard, onto the bathroom floor... but I don't want to scare you too much! The supervision never ends.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, NOOOO!! Brixton kind of did that during his bath..he noticed the bubbles would disappear when he tossed them overboard.
DeleteOh Holy Cuteness Galore!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteHee hee..I think he's having waaay too much fun! These pics just make me smile! :)))))
Delete