Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lazy Day

 Today is Saturday.  I realized Brixton hasn't watched a video in a week or two.  YESSSS!  That means I can easily let him watch TWO and not feel guilty about it.  


I set him up.  Panda Bear pillow (all the way from Australia xoxo), fluffy brown blankie from Jenny, another blanket from a lady my mom knows but who I have never met, and Elephant.  I didn't know if he'd stay down there like that, but once the magical screen of the TV started to glow, his eyes saw little else.  


"Brixton! Look!  A horse"  


No reaction.


"Brixton! Brixton! What does mommy have on her head?"


Nothing.


"Brixton!  Daddy's home! Hi Daddy!" (Daddy totally wasn't home)


Sorry, Daddy, not interested.


"Brixton. Do you want a bottle?"


Ah-ha.  THAT got his attention!




6 comments:

  1. This kid is beyond adorable. That smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is quite the flirt in the grocery store. I'm just glad he's not a girl. Hee hee.

      Delete
  2. That's so funny! It took my son a long time to really get interested in anything tv/movie related. By which I mean he was almost 3 before the entertainment value seemed to 'click' for him. I blame my parents, tv a holics. Luckily he'd rather play outside than watch a movie, so I get to watch him in my backyard while still getting that sense of a break that we all need in one way or another. :D #UBP12

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I *wish* Brixton wasn't interested, but he seriously has been interested in it since he was about 3 months old. I didn't let him watch it then, of course, but he was always craning his head to see what was on!

      Delete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!