Friday, July 20, 2012

The Blogger 411

I love these things.  Sorry if you don't.  

1.  How long have you been blogging?  And what got you started on blogging?

 I actually started blogging in 2005 after I took a class for my teaching credential. I blogged on and off.  I've had Brixton Makes Three since November of 2010 since I love writing and think I'm pretty funny and my mom does too and she would read my blog and then call me and laugh about what I'd written.  Things have changed a bit since then, but you know I'm still funny.

2.  Did you go to college?  If so, where and what did you study?

I did go to college.  I went to San Diego State.  I was a double major--Linguistics and German Studies.  Then I got my teaching credential there.  Then I wasted a whole lot of money and paid for my MA in Education from the University of Phoenix.  

3.  Where have you traveled?

Canada, Mexico, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, The Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Poland, England, New Zealand.  20 states, I think.  

4.  What is something you like to do when you have "Me" time?

Play music loud in my car.  Roll the windows down like I'm 20.  Go clothes shopping.  Eat lunch.  Go to the movies by myself.  Sleep in.  Wear makeup.  Get dressed.  Laugh on the phone with friends.  Really loud.  

5.  If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to just one store, what would it be?

Nordstrom.  Makeup, purses, shoes, accessories, baby stuff, lingerie, man clothes, lady clothes.  I'm already salivating.

6.  What day would you love to relive again?

Hmm..this is a question without an answer really.  None of them. All of them.  Some were better than others, but I am thankful for them all. 

 Can you believe I lost the blog I got these questions from?  Well, I did.  Plus I found the rest of them boring.  I don't think anyone, including my own mother, cares if lemonade or iced-tea is my favorite drink.  

On a "lighter" note, I have a weigh in in a few days and I can almost guarantee that I've gained weight.  On another, somewhat related note, the dermatologist called me today to let me know the mole they removed from my back was atypical, which means not benign, but also not melanoma.  So good news.  I'm glad she took it off.  One less thing to worry about.  

I got my Clarisonic today too and I've already used it.  Obviously I can't do a review after one use, but I hope it makes me more diligent about skin care.  I showed Brendan and he rolled his eyes at me and my Clarisonic.  Well fine.  When I'm 60 and people think I'm 45 I'll remind him of this.  And everyone will think I married for money because he'll look 70 because he refuses to use the 'manly' sunblock and skin scrub I buy him.  

Men.

 This picture has nothing to do with the above post. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I reply to them too!