Guys, I did so bad this week. So bad.
But, I still lost 1 lb. Total lost: 3.4 lbs.
Not sure how that happened, but I'll take it!
First of all, this past week had all kinds of stress in it. Some relationship stress and then some other stress. If you follow me on Instagram, you saw the picture of one of the stressors..
I didn't drink water like I did before, but I still drank more than "normal."
I only went to the gym once. And while I did a lot of walking on the other days, I wasn't really keeping an eye out to make sure I got my 20 minutes a day of exercise.
I wasn't eating a whole lot, and I'm happy to say that I didn't eat nearly as much sugar, so that's a victory! Brendan's birthday is coming up this week though, so that will definitely mean something delicious on Thursday!
I'm still dedicating my workouts this week to cheese popcorn, since I think it needs more than just one workout to "melt" it off.
I'm hoping to go to the gym 3-4 times this week. I want to have a really good week this week. Next week Brendan's gone almost the whole week..and the week after...and the week after..so I have a lot of alone time coming up, which sometimes throws a wrench into everything.
Ugh. This is torture.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love your comments and I reply to them too!