Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Sandy Eggo
You like that title? Yeah, me too.
I don't have a ton of pictures to share from the San Diego portion of the trip. I took quite a few, but not all are blog worthy/acceptable. These are some of my favorites. The above was taken at Shantala and I's favorite brunch spot by the beach.
The following conversation could have taken place:
"Mama! Can we go play in the water? Can I make a sand castle?"
"No. Sand is gross. The ocean is just for looking at."
"Please, mama?"
"No."
Our kids practice safe kissing. You never know who has a cold incubating or who just licked the dog's paw.
I met Brendan because the lady above was pregnant. Her husband and Brendan are friends and they were out celebrating her pregnancy 7 years ago. And then I walked in. So when I see Jackson (her son) I always think he is like a living measurement of my own relationship. He is special to me. These big boy cuddles are pretty rare, I've been told. We were lucky to have captured this one on film..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Ahahaha! I'm gonna say the same thing to my kid about the beach! What's your favorite brunch place here? I only know of Caroline's that overlooks the beach. P.S. Thanks for your super sweet comment... It made my day.
ReplyDeleteCafe 976 at Cass and Felspar. Antique Row in Normal Heights. The Mission in North Park. Oh, Brunch. I miss you.
Delete