Thursday, November 1, 2012

"Happy" Halloween

Brixton's under the weather, so our Halloween ideas flew right out the window.  I dressed him up purely for pictures and so we could sit together on the couch and watch It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown together.  




He's going to throw that Tootsie Roll Pop in my face in 3 minutes..and no, I don't give him candy like that normally.  Maybe I should start?



 We went outside for 15 seconds. Just long enough to smell the burning pumpkin candles and see the fun we couldn't join.

 He insisted on me holding him, along with having his teddy.


Hope your Halloween was just as successful as ours!!

6 comments:

  1. He's so cute, I can hardly stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable costume! I'd dress him in that all the time, not just on Halloween, just because it is too cute not to. It was great meeting you (and Jenny - ha!) last night. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I like your thinking there...he should just wear that all the time! Good meeting you too! Hope to see you all again soon!

      Delete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!