Sunday, January 13, 2013

***Fantastically Fantastic Group Giveaway!***

Hello, hello, HELLO!

Guys!  This group giveaway is Uh-Mazing!  It's a one winner take-all bonanza of gifts galore! 

And entering?  Oh, so easy-peasy! 

If this is your first time on Casual Friday--WELCOME!  This is my little corner of the interwebs, a space that I fill with hilarious stories from my life (at least my mom thinks so), pictures that are mostly non-inspiring, and occasional complaining (who doesn't love a rant post  now and then??).  Some things you won't find on my blog: pictures of my shoes in a pigeon-toed stance (overdone and I'm not 6, I'm 26 TYVM *wink wink*), vintage clothing (I just can't), fancy fancy stuff (no money), and posts about why I blog (because I'm a narcissist?  Duh.)

One last thing: If you scroll through my blog and you're like, "Meh, I don't really like it."  Please, please, PLEASE don't follow me.  Not trying to harsh your giveaway mellow, but I'm also not interested in gaining followers that actually aren't interested.

Look, enter the giveaway, have a blast, hope you win, have a nice day, and Good Luck.

myfroley
TigerlillyQuinn
ourcasualfriday.jpeg
mamainchile Blog
expatriababy
loveandbaseball
OTET
7 bloggers have come together to bring you a grand prize worth over $250 One winner takes all Competition is worldwide Good luck x

23 comments:

  1. Oooh great giveaway! There's so much on that website, but I really like the Hiya toddler bed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? I didn't see that--where did you find it? Is the the Pampered Tot?

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the giveaway! I spied the Blabla dolls (especially the giant ones!) immediately, and I have to say I'm the biggest fan of them. They're super soft, and Alexa loves them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a boy mom, I don't know anything about dolls. And that makes me sad.

      Delete
  3. The intro of this post (things you won't find on this blog) made me laugh so hard I almost peed. Awesome giveaway!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm glad you were able to keep it together. I can't be held responsible for pee-pants.

      Delete
  4. meh. i left my comment before i even read what the comment had to be about. haven't had coffee yet. i like the doctor's kit suitcase. both of the boys have been using the remnants of a cheap plastic kit that is falling apart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kelley, this is Lindsey from "OT and ET" I just wanted to say "hello, nice to meet you!" hope you have a great week! -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the boon flair high chair!!! Awesome giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wheeeee! So happy to "meet" you via this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hola fellow lovely blogger!!! hugs from chile

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is just too cute. I'm following you via GFC, Blog Lovin', and Facebook... looking forward to more updates! Also, thanks for the giveaway! Great prizes.

    xo,
    Steph
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie! Thanks for following and good luck!

      Delete
  10. On Tigerlilly GFC follow, her followers section was not loading on my browser. I got an internal server error when trying to get to OT & ET. I succeeded in the rest of the entries though:) Hope I win!


    Busy, Young, Single Momma Sanity
    http://www.singlemommasanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm...I'm really sorry about that!! Maybe if you tried later it would go through. I'm glad the other entries worked for you though!

      Delete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!