It's Casual Friday!
Well, anyway, it's my take on it.
As a Stay at Home Mom, every day feels like Casual Friday. Saturday-Thursday it seems like I'm wearing the same pair of jeans (nicely stretched out at the waist), any variation of a plain colored t-shirt, and have a messy mom bun. Makeup? Let's just not go there.
So Fridays it's time to dress up, wash the hair, rouge the cheeks, and rummage through the jewelry box. Who cares if I'm just going to Costco? Who cares if I'm staying home?
I'm getting dressed again, people.
Join me. Let's change the world.
**NOTE: I am not a fashion blogger, nor do I think I should be. I do not think I am a model. I am definitely not a professional photographer. My clothes are from normal places. I take bad pictures myself because my husband's pictures are even worse.
Enjoy.
Enjoy.
Sorry, but I love this skirt. Who doesn't want to twirl around like that?
Just make sure you are wearing underwear if you wear a skirt and twirl. I know someone who didn't. You know who you are.
Shirt-Gap
Skirt-Target
Tights-old and disgusting
Shoes-Zappos
Necklace-Cost Plus World Market
Oh, and you know how all week I've been bothering you to vote for me?
Congrats, it's the last day.
I'm not going to ask again anymore.
Just know I've appreciated your support.
It's been awesome being on the first page for almost a whole week. I'm hoping for a little surge of votes to keep me up there and I need your help.
Voting is easy.
If you haven't done it before, you just click the button below. Another page will pop up with two owls on it. To vote for my blog, press the owl on the left. That will direct you to the Top Baby Blogs website, which you can close.
Thank you. Thank you.
Congrats, it's the last day.
I'm not going to ask again anymore.
Just know I've appreciated your support.
It's been awesome being on the first page for almost a whole week. I'm hoping for a little surge of votes to keep me up there and I need your help.
Voting is easy.
If you haven't done it before, you just click the button below. Another page will pop up with two owls on it. To vote for my blog, press the owl on the left. That will direct you to the Top Baby Blogs website, which you can close.
Thank you. Thank you.






i love your skirt!
ReplyDeleteand your comment about taking your own pictures because your husband's are even worse? yeah, that's me too.
Ha ha ha..oh, husbands. Brendan tries getting "arty" and tilts the camera here and there. Very 80s. The bad way.
DeleteHey girl!
ReplyDeleteI think I need to go on a Chevron skirt hunt.
I just stumbled upon you (virtually speaking) after your kind comment over at my place, (which was a surprise because I never think anyone but my mom reads my histrionics). And then I did a little covert blog stalking (err, perusing) over at your diggs and saw you had a little boy (score), have a great sense of style and writing (another score), and have dealt with anxiety post-pregnancy (hat trick! Totally my achilles heel.). So, I've jumped on the Casual Friday bandwagon and added you to my Google Reader!
Keep up the great work. :)
Thanks for coming over! I like to mix and mingle with every body here and there! Happy Chevron skirt hunting!
DeleteI love that skirt. And your blog. It's one of maybe 5 I still read. Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteCarey, wow. That is really a nice thing to say!
DeleteMake sure you wearing underwear if you wear a skirt and twirl is THE BEST advice I have heard all day. Possibly month, possibly ever!
ReplyDeleteKate
Just Pirouette and Carry On...
I'm quite glad this advice worked for you, Kate..especially with all that pirouetting you must do. wink wink!
DeleteI just stumbled onto your blog and got the biggest laugh! Thanks for giving me a good case of the girly giggles! I LOVED your post and your skirt is totally twirly, fun and I want one!!! I'll definitely be stopping by again--please stop by my blog if you have a chance as well.
ReplyDeletehttp://mylittlehappies.blogspot.com
I also enjoyed reading about your quest to find a good church. I have been there throughout my life as well and wish you the best. The times I've let go of trying to find that perfect church myself and put it in God's hands, was when something far greater than circumstance led me to that perfect church. :) Brooke
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to find a church soon that we love!
DeleteI love that skirt! Kellie xx
ReplyDeleteThanks! It will work even better for summer!
Delete