My first January sponsor has been a blog friend of mine since the early days of my blog. Deanna has her blog, Delirious Rhapsody, and it is a must-read of mine. Take a look and you'll probably see why I like it. She's quirky, sarcastic, and writes about all sorts of real topics. Her son, Gage, is hilarious. You have to check out her "Gage Says" posts that she does every weekend.
Next up is the Messy Missi blog. Missi is an L.A. mama to her super cute son. She's really pretty. I love how many lists she makes in her posts because they are fun to read. She makes me miss my Southern California life. And her husband's beard is pretty awesome, too.
Have you been to Hanna's blog--Violet Lulu? Her daughter is adorable and she's expecting another little girl in the next few weeks. I had to double check that--she looks so fantastic! Wish I could have another little baby (wah wah).
My last sponsor is another blog friend from early on. Claudia is an amazing artist, lives in Miami, gives me style inspiration, has a daughter, and takes beautiful pictures. Her blog, Lil Muse Lily, makes me smile.
If you'd like to swap buttons for free, get on over to my Sponsors tab.
It's easy!
i know, doesn't hannah look amazing for someone is about to give birth!? maybe i wouldn't mind being pregnant if i could still look cute. :)
ReplyDeletethanks for the shout out! i'm going to have to check out claudia's and missi's blogs.
oh, you guys!
DeleteI'm just lucky that it's only pictures on a blog and you can't see the epic waddle I have going on, trust me when I say it's a combo of duck and old lady who needs walking cane. Any cuteness is out the window, mostly i get confused raised browed looks
aw, thanks mama! thanks for sharing the love! xoxo
ReplyDeletexoxo.
ReplyDelete