Noon baths are fun. They are fine. Nothing smells worse than rancid dairy products in your child's hair, and therefore the noon baths are necessary.
One of the biggest bonuses of noon baths is the fact it's done. At the end of the day, it's one last task to do and leaves me open to other important things, such as:
- watching The Bachelor
- catching up on Downton Abbey seasons 1-3
- blogging
- chatting with my (almost) 92 year old grandpa online
- reading
- drinking tea
- cleaning up the mess Brixton made in the house
- wasting time





Lol! I love 5pm baths for the same reason. Bathtime used to be right before bed, but earlier baths give me more time to unwind. :)
ReplyDeleteOooh, 5pm is a good time too--leaves the evening open--is that before or after dinner though?
DeleteGorgeous photos! And Brixton is sooo handsome!
ReplyDeleteBath time has become my favorite time of day (apart from "Sesame Street Hour"). Linnea has been so attached recently, she never wants to play by herself and she wants to do something new every five minutes and I have to be there ALL. THE. TIME. So bath time is one of the few times when I can get a break, though I still have to be there of course but I don't have to constantly come up with new stuff to amuse her. I can't wait for this weather to get warmer, so we can do stuff outside. She has been sick and we have been cut off human contact for 10 days now and it's driving us both crazy.
He is SO cute. Great photos! :) I can't wait until summer when I can have a naked baby again at meal time. :)
ReplyDeleteMy daughter totally plays with my peri bottle too. Makes me laugh every time :)
ReplyDeleteAs I reading this I am watching my son rub ketchup in his hair. Oh joy!
ReplyDeleteSO handsome! Braden's never used his food as hair treatment before! haha
ReplyDelete