Friday, April 5, 2013

2013 Ultimate Blog Party!

Is it really time again for the Ultimate Blog Party?!!

This is my 3rd year participating and if you haven't entered in your blog yet--go!!  It's so fun and a great way to find new blogs to read!

If you're visiting for the first time, welcome!  My About page and The Babe page have a lot of info about who I am and who I want to be!  I hope you'll leave a comment that you visited so I can take a look at your blog too!

Now off to eat some leftover Easter candy (if by leftover you mean just bought at the Target 50% off sale...and that is what I mean...)


Ultimate Blog Party 2013

10 comments:

  1. This is my first blog party. It's a great way to get to know blogs you might never have seen.

    This year I was very smart with the Easter candy. After 10 years of being a mom I finally realized that I should just buy my kids the candy I don't like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love blog parties! And I love your candy avoidance tip!

      Delete
  2. I found "leftover" candy today at Kroger. I tried to avoid buying just after Easter so that I would get fat, but when it's just sitting there on sale, I didn't have a choice. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really like a personal responsibility to make sure there is "No Candy Left Behind." I mean, those little packets are all sad there on the clearance rack, right?

      Delete
  3. Liking what I read. This is my kind of party. I'll be back. And that sounded creepy. But stalking is completely acceptable in blogland yes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as said stalking doesn't need to involve a restraining order, I think it's all good! xo

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your post about parenting in the 80's/90's - my parents were incsredibly strict as well - sometimes I think kids nowadays would benefit from some of that strictness instead of parents cow towing to them all the time.

    Enjoy UBP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I stopped on over from the UBP. I am enjoying what I've read here so far, like the 80's/90's parenting as well as, ahem, the "leftover" Easter candy. Target had Swedish Fish Jellybeans this year. Swedish. Fish. Jellybeans. They were delicious. And yes, I did buy them out the day after Easter. Delicious. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kelley - I'm from the Chicago area as well and totally relate to your 80s/90s parenting post, I was growing up then too. Hope you are having a fun time partying!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!