First of all, I just have to say that waking up to this snugly Bean face is a great way to start off a sunny weekend morning. (Followed closely by a steaming cup of coffee.)
Can't believe you're in there...
tiny hands and feet...
you're the type of baby...
that we can't wait to meet...
See you next week for the 27 week bump shot! xoxo





Love love love this post - love the pictures - love baby Brixton - love you both :)
ReplyDeleteAuntie Lisa
You're such a pretty momma!! :) I love your hair AND your cute little bump.... I wish I could come visit, and some day, after y'all thaw out, I'll seriously consider stopping in (if you'll have me!) :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Rach! I would love to have you visit!!! Seriously, if anyone wants to make the trek out here, they can totally stay with me! Bring your mom too :)
ReplyDelete