Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Living Room Pics

My mom's been bugging me to put up more pics of our house, especially the outside.  I don't want to do that yet because it's been so yucky lately weather-wise.  I did finally finish our living room though.  Next, it's on to Brixton's room!


I'm going to sew up some new curtains for this window.





To the right is the (blue--not our color choice, but we're working with it) dining area and beyond that the kitchen.  To the left is our room, Brix's room and the bath.





 The owners told us we could do anything to the house, except paint the mantel--as if!!  We would never paint that beautiful thing!




Had to include this shot with Lola.  She fits right in doesn't she?





3 comments:

  1. what a great place! love your collection of mirrors above your couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kels, I think Dad has it fixed now. The pictures of your house are beautiful!! You have done such a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Can you come do something to my house please?
    :o)
    Love, Beth

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!