Brixton is 10 days old now.
He's already got two great new nicknames: Pickle and Little Worm.
He lost his umbilical cord today.
He had a bath too and was a "little" upset about that.
His eyes are still deciding to go blue or brown (blue! blue! blue!)
He wakes (or is awoken) to eat around 2:30 am and then again at 6ish.
We are so in love.
And without further adieu...some pics from the hospital and our earliest days at home.
More Brixton fun to come!
And sorry to ask again (and again, and again..)but please give us a vote! Thanks :-)


























awwww I LOVE the angry worm photo! He is so cute! I'm so excited for all the photos.
ReplyDeleteAnd, yes it is insane how much newborns pee and poop on you those first few days!
He is SO cute!!! Love when they are so new and have all those chubby layers..very sweet pics with the papa and the mama:)
ReplyDelete:)I love this .. thanks for sharing the most private moments of his life .. :) Give a some kiss from me to lil brixton. he is very adorable.. congratulations mrs gecik!!
ReplyDeleteatte.. abby salas
brixton is gorgeous! you have a beautiful family. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures K&B! Brixton is so cute and such a big boy! I got teary eyed (*.*)
ReplyDeleteYvonne
He is adorable!!! I LOVE all of your pictures and your blog is EXCELLENT! I have been "checking in" everytime Brendan posts it on FB... (I am a friend of Brendan's from high school) Congratulations to you both! Enjoy every minute!!!
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWWWWW! I love all of those pictures so much! Especially the bath ones, those are so cute. And the last family pic at the hospital is awesome :) He is so perfect!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!
Sooo adorable, I have pangs in my uterus!
ReplyDeleteI love his pirate eye. We called our youngest 'Pirate Pete' for the first week or so (although his name is not Pete).
oh, he is looking great! his eyes won't decide what color to be for quite some time.
ReplyDeleteenjoy every second. it goes by way too fast.
and i always vote. ;)
He is so freakin' cute! Glad things are going well for you all!
ReplyDeleteLove this post! The pics are great! He makes such funny little faces, and has great aim, apparently!
ReplyDelete