Let me be honest.
I'm over the bump.
Is it even really a "bump" anymore?
I think not.
I have, in the past few weeks, realized that I use the bump for a whole lot more than just growing a kid.
It's become a handy little shelf that I can use to store things or to prop stuff up on.
Exhibit #1: Workspace
This is my desktop so to speak. I surf the internet, check my bank account and read blogs. Also, I keep a few emergency Tums right there in case the heartburn beast shows up.
Exhibit #2: Coffee Warmer
Drinking coffee on the couch has never been better! I just lean back, set my cup on the bump and relax! No bending forward necessary. *Can be dangerous if Brixton is awake and doing the Electric Slide in there. He's apt to knock it over.*
Exhibit #3: Remote Command Center
I haven't lost a remote in a while now, thanks to my handy remote command center. I just settle in, pick a channel and let the remote set comfortably on my bump shelf. Program over? Commercial? Where's the rem...oh yeah..right there! Viola!
Exhibit #4: Treasure Chest
Pretty soon this area will be the designated snack shack for baby, but for now, it's all about a place to set down whatever special snacks I need to make it through these last few weeks. It's great! Nothing rolls away and it can double as a crumb catcher!
P.S. I haven't asked in a while, but can you vote for me on the Top Baby Blogs link? I slipped down a notch! Oh no!! ;-)
believe it or not, you will miss the bump for a bit when that bump is gone.
ReplyDeletei vote daily. :)
Ha. I love the treasure chest! :)
ReplyDelete