Yep, I'm in labor.
I'm crazy for blogging right now, but I'm just trying to keep my mind off of my contractions, which are rollin' in every two minutes.
I've had contractions since 7am, lost Mr. Plug at around 3pm and my water broke over a last minute Italian dinner at 8pm.
Got to the hospital, was 3 centimeters dilated, walked the halls and the action started really getting painful.
I'm having a baby.
A baby!!!
OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!! i'm SOOOO excited right now!!! i don't know if i'll be able to fall asleep!! :) KEEP US UPDATED! :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteAnd good luck momma, you will do amazing :)
Omg! Congrats! Can't wait to see little Brixton!
ReplyDeleteHappy Baby Day! Love you and hope everything goes perfectly. XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteHincks
Yay! baby time! good luck mama, can't wait to see the little man.
ReplyDeleteUM OHMYGOD!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to rock this Kelley! I'm so excited for you... Brixton is coming just in time for mother's day :)
*hugs*
I will be thinking of you!
ahhhhh!!!!! you're going to have a baby by mother's day! yay mama! i'm sending good thoughts your way! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!!!! I'm sure you have him in your arms right now. Hope all went well. OMG!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOHMIGOODNESS!!! I'm so excited for you!! [my dashboard isn't working so I missed this post but I'm glad I came to your blog!!] Praying for all 3 of you!! :) Can't wait to see pictures =)
ReplyDeletemuch love♥
Congratulations! Did baby make it in time for Mother's day? :) I hope all is well and you're all enjoying life together already.
ReplyDeleteok, i'm getting worried. hope all is well and that you had an amazing mother's day
ReplyDelete