Saturday, October 8, 2011

Spoons.

At times, for stretches of a few seconds or minutes, I forget I have a baby.  I forget I am a mother.  I forget that life has changed forever.

And then I open my drawer...




And I am reminded in the simplest way, that I have a baby.  I am a mother.  And my life has changed forever.  



We Are A Top Baby Blog
 

3 comments:

  1. I can so relate to that. I started up yoga this week and I told them I recently had a baby....and I felt as if I was lying. Did I really have a baby? And then I opened my bag and saw his binky. p.s. I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina~Thank you! It does so feel so unreal at times huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I totally feel the same way... adorable post :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!