Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Flashback


I found this *gem* on my mom's Facebook.  It's me.  Blond, 19, so naive.  We were at San Francisco International Airport and I was about to leave for Germany for an entire year.  

I've been tinkering with the idea of going blond again.  It's been about 10 years since my hair was light.  

I'd also like to say that I think my dad looks really cute here.  And he looks a lot like my brother.  

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! This picture makes me want to cry like a big nostalgic baby. Your parents look so young. You look so young (and blonde).
    Ah, the nineties.
    xoxo, Hincks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost certain I could show you a picture from 3 years ago and you'd want to cry like a big nostalgic baby. You're a soft touch. That's okay, I am too. That's why we've been friends for a million years. xoxo

      Delete
  2. i think brunette suits you really well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, I'm just getting kind of bored. Which can be dangerous.

      Delete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!