Saturday, December 1, 2012

November in Instagram


Honestly, November felt like it took forever to go by.

I was just waiting for it to be December so I could start saying "Merry Christmas" and put my tree up and start eating too many sugar cookies in the name of the holidays.

November was fun.  I turned a year older, got to start decorating and organizing our new place, celebrated Thanksgiving, and watched Brixton take in some of the sights and sounds of the holiday season.  

This is what he looked like a year ago today:


I couldn't help myself, I had to go back and look.  I still love that hat.  And I still love that it fits him.  Another winter season of awesome hat pictures to come!
 


1. Holiday Starbucks coffee + numb mouth after a dentist visit.
2. I'm thinking of quitting coffee.  While I'm thinking about it, I'm making it pour-over style in the teapot my MIL gave me.  
3. When did this guy get so big?
4. He loves baths in our deep clawfoot tub.  I don't love the slippery sides that make him slide down into the murky depths, which gives me a heart attack every time.
5. Super fly.  Even with a paci.
6.  I love our living room.  I love our super gaudy chandelier lamp, the quilt on our couch, our couch.  What's missing?  A fireplace.
7.  Playing in his first fort.  The truth?  As much as I envisioned him in there giggling and running into it to hide, he just isn't there yet.  It was mostly me giggling and running in there. 
8.  I love to watch him when he's snoozing.  Except at 5am.  Then I'm praying, "Please, no."
9.  On the train.  Paci was for the benefit of the other travelers.  You're welcome.  

Yes, my life is that exciting.  Need more?  Find me on Instagram under brixtonmakesthree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I reply to them too!