Someone's eyes are looking awfully brown here..
Luckily, it wasn't too cold--40 degrees I think--and dry. It was nice to be out and walking and looking at the pretty lights and all. But it was a little boring. No music. Not as many lights as I expected. Maybe I was expecting too much? Probably. Oh, well. Free, festive, and fun for kids. And a little exercise to boot. Which made up for the apple pie and homemade whipped cream (I feel special when I make homemade whipped cream--it's so easy) we ate when we got home.
We waited in line to visit Santa for about 15 minutes, but what in the world were the kids in front of us asking for? After 15 minutes we'd only moved about 10 feet and had a good 30 minutes more to wait. Brixton spent the time running around, weaving in and out in front of people, and trying to play with a few boys about a year or two older than him. Seeing him with all those "big boys" made me remember how small he really is. He's still mama's little baby, no matter how many times a day I tell him he's a big boy.
Santa, all I want for Christmas is a sewer grate.
What kind of carrier is that? We've been looking for one without any luck!
ReplyDeleteIt's a Phil + Ted's Metro carrier! We love it!
DeleteThat is such a fun idea! What a great little town. Your picture are adorable!
ReplyDeleteRebeccawithanR
Thanks! We are really happy to be living here! Just waiting for some snow! :/
DeleteI love your son's style!
ReplyDelete