Monday, February 4, 2013

Instagram in January: Life Can Be Boring

Honestly, January was a bit of a snooze-fest on Instagram.

-20 degree wind chills and legs like a tarantula don't really inspire much these days.  I'm hoping February will decide to actually embrace winter instead of all this spring/fall lollygagging January has seen.  Snow inspires.  Icicles inspire. Valentine's inspires (mmmmm...maybe?)

Superbowl inspires.

As I write this post, the Big Day hasn't happened yet.  But as this posts, it will be the day after.  I'm wholeheartedly embracing my NorCal roots and jumping on the 49ers bandwagon. 
They just have to win


1. Not a bad way to start off a new year.  In Florida at the beach. 2. The first snow.  Kind of.  3.  Finally.  A pedicure.  With a summer like color to inspire during these very winter days.  4.  Brendan made me breakfast in bed. Best guy ever, right??  Confession: I wasn't the least bit hungry.  I hid one waffle in my nightstand because I didn't want to hurt his feelings.  And then I froze them both and ate them later.  Sorry, babe. (I think he gave up reading my blog a long time ago anyway).  5.  If you know what this is, you must be from the great state of ..............??? Tell me!  6.  Brendan's been traveling a lot for work.  Sometimes when he's gone this happens.  In bed. PS I read that book in one day.  And that's no lie.  7.  This milkshake definitely happened.  It was delicious. 8.  Car nap strikes again.  To wake or not to wake?  9.  Toys. Toys. Everywhere. 

Find me on Instagram: our_casual_friday

1 comment:

  1. What book is that? I need a new one. Can't get into the few I have.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!