Friday, February 8, 2013

It's Casual Friday! v.3

It's getting to be that time of winter that just screams, "Spring Fever!"  I'm getting anxious for strappy sandals, colorful toes, light and breezy dresses--anyone else?  In the meantime, I'm just going to brighten up these dreary winter days as best I can--starting with some *bright* coral jeans, a stripey top, and a funky necklace that kind of brings it all in together.  I wish I could have gotten better shots with my boots, maybe next time?





Necklace-Target
Top-JCrew (outlet!)
Bracelet- Charlotte Russe (years ago)
Jeans-JCrew (outlet!)
Boots-Nordstrom

2 comments:

  1. i love your necklace! such a great outfit!

    xo
    brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the benefits of having seasons... looking forward to sandals and toes. i have boycotted them both. have been wearing closed toe shoes for over a year. except for flipflops when we go to the beach. which hasn't happened at all because i have boycotted that too. because it's supposed to be winter. meanwhile, yesterday was in the 80's and today will be the same. :(
    cute outfit

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!