First of all, I noticed that I have quite a few new readers and followers this week and I just wanted to say thank you and welcome to my little blog!
So, we just got back from dropping off my bestie and sis-in-law at the airport.
We had such a great time visiting and baby-showering and eating!
I'll definitely be posting about the baby shower coming up here in the next few days.
Shantala arrived from San Diego on Friday and immediately we started eating. PF Chang's for lunch--yum yum, then various coffee drinks (Shantala was positively buzzing around since she had like 6 coffees that day). We didn't do much shopping, but did pop in to H&M, where we started plotting what we would wear if we went on a Miami vacay. Since I'm obviously not fitting into anything these days, Shanti was the "model" and doesn't she look fab? She has two sweet little boys and recently has dropped lots of lbs. after the birth of her second son just shy of a year ago. How'd she do it? The old-fashioned way: eating right and exercising.
And now a mini-fashion show:
She made this pantsuit look great, but I don't think even Giselle Bundchen could make the droopy diaper butt of this thing look good.
She did leave with this sweet little dress though...
And then there's me..33 weeks! Large and in-charge and lovin' it!
After so many months without seeing a close girlfriend, it was just so much fun to laugh too loud, make inappropriate jokes, complain about various things, catch up on life in general, bring out the snarky, give a hug and just do simple things like drink tea together. Awww..the good life.
We also took a little family photo here too-that little hat is for Brix when he comes out (well, a few months later).
Please vote! Two clicks! Thanks







I bought a hat just like that yesterday for Porter! I can't wait until his head is big enough to fill it, haha :)
ReplyDeleteaw, happy you had a great time. :)
ReplyDeletethat jumpsuit and hat is very miami!
you're looking great, mama! i love the family picture. :)
ReplyDeleteomg.. is your belly mrs? is so so so big.. a love the family pic.. and your belly :)brixton is coming soon :)..
ReplyDeleteatte.. abby