Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pregnancy Flashback!

There are so many times when I look at Brixton and think, "When are your parents going to come pick you up?"  Then there's that second where your head shakes back and forth, like a cartoon character and then I realize he's mine.

I was pregnant.  During the pregnancy, it was like trudging through a desert with no relief in sight.  Now?  I can barely believe that happened to me.  But then I look at the current state of my stomach.  Oh yeah.  That happened.  

And now a stroll down pregnancy lane:





Yeah, I really don't miss this at all.  Hang in there all you pregnant mamas!  The last picture is bliss!

Where are your pregnancy pics?  I would LOVE to see them! Link back!


Please vote for us!

We Are A Top Baby Blog

6 comments:

  1. here ya go, lady:
    http://delirious-rhapsody.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-ego-is-prego.html

    also, i'm loving your new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know something crazy? I have very few pics of me while I was pregnant. I couldn't really tell you why, except that I was exhausted and not in the photo-taking mood!

    Here's me at 39 weeks:
    http://littlegraypixel.blogspot.com/2011/01/baby-talk_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics! Where did you get the grey shirt from in the 2nd pic? I must have one for next time I'm pregnant! :) Voted for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked beautiful Kelley and stylish! Love your new lay out too! What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved seeing your pregnancy pics (again) ladies!

    Sarah-I got that shirt at Target..I still wear it bc it's just too cute.

    Yvonne-Thanks and thanks! I got bored!! I use a Canon Rebel txi and editing on picnik.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were such a stylish pregnant lady! I, on the other hand, wore the same 5 maternity shirts over and over again to the point where I wanted to burn them by the time the baby came.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!