Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Morning Whatevers

Had a bad baby day yesterday..was so tired, little little wouldn't take his nap and then conked out at 5pm on the couch.  Couldn't be persuaded to wake, so he slept 5pm-7am (fed him at 7:30pm and again at 2).  Sounds great, except I couldn't sleep.  I just laid there waiting for him to wake up and want to have a party.  Double portions of coffee for me today..

Saw this fun little thing over on Little Gray Pixel..thought I'd do it too..why not?  

A. Age: 33
B. Bed size: King Size, Tempur-Pedic.  Yes, it's awesome.  No, we haven't jumped on it with a wine glass sitting on top.  (But we might...)
C. Chore that you hate: I actually like to clean, but just have to have the right mind frame. Does taking a shower count as a chore? Because that's how it feels to me..
D. Dogs: Lola Bean. 5 year old Boxer (and sometimes ruiner of lives).
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee and watching the news. 
F. Favorite color: purple
G. Gold or Silver: silver
H. Height: 5'8"
I. Instruments you play: A very impressive impression of a trumpet, done with my mouth.  I also do a good chicken.
J. Job title: Household & Family Care Manager *snort*
K. Kids: Brixton aka Buggy, aka Mr. Pickle, 4 months
L. Live: A Chicago Suburb
M. Mother’s name: Kathy
N. Nicknames: Kell, Kells, Babe, jerk
O. Overnight hospital stays: C-section.
P. Pet peeves: eggshells in my scrambled eggs, when my technology won't work, women sportscasters
Q. Quote from a movie: "I've got the black lung, Pa." or anything else from Zoolander
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: 2 younger brothers
U. Underwear: Preferably clean.
V. Vegetable you hate: the pretentious caper (is that a veggie??)
W. What makes you run late: Trying to find my _____ (keys, purse, baby, mind)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Can't remember..
Y. Yummy food that you make: pasta sauce, cakes, cookies, chicken..lots of stuff
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants.  I just feel bad for all the animals though :-(


Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. i probably won't fill out this survey because i don't want to share with lots of people that i actually hate wearing underwear. and since i'm at home most of the time, why even bother?

    i hope today is better than yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL@Deanna.

    Also, yay for Zoolander and boo for capers (they are pretentious, aren't they?).

    Annnd, I'm jealous of your bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LGP~ Thank you!!! Yes, they are pretentious!! People think they are master chefs once they sprinkle some capers on a piece of chicken or something! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is." I'm not ashamed to say that "Zoolander" is one of my favorite movies of all time. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!