Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Help Wanted!

Dear Friends,

I can't believe it's that time again, but those stinkbugs over at Top Baby Blogs have reset the numbers yet again, bringing us all back to a level playing field.  I try not to bombard you with vote requests, but to keep us on the first few pages, we do need your help!  


It's easy: click on the button below, which will pop up another page with a choice: vote or not vote (please choose the vote one!).  You can vote once daily!

Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

We appreciate it.  Really.

Love,

Kelley & Brix

 

 

5 comments:

  1. My hubby says I ask for too many votes...especially on Twitter...but I, like you, just want to be on the first few pages too! My goal is <100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mama G! I voted back for you too!

    Sarah--when you are first starting, I say ask for those votes..I'm getting tired though, this is my 3rd go-round and I'm shooting to get into the 30s..I'm sure you will make the top 100!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is yours. :) Also....I know that you live in the Chicago area. You should attend some of our meetups. On http://www.meetup.com/ChicagoMoms/
    There is a meet up called Cheers and it is a BLAST. About 40 moms from around the city come and have more fun than is aloud. Just a though...it would be nice to meet you. :) Check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!