Sunday, January 15, 2012

February Button Swap!

Hi Friends.

January is half-way over and it's time again to discuss the very serious business of button swaps.


Button swaps are fun.  Button swaps make you feel special.  Button swaps can raise  your IQ.  Button swaps are cool.  Button swaps make spring come sooner.  Button swaps introduce you to other blogs that you spend precious minutes of your day reading.  Button swaps in February are romantic.  If you love me, you'll give me your button (I swear that isn't supposed to sound weird.  But it does anyway). 

If I already have your button, I'll run it again--let me know if you want it taken down though and after I stop crying, I will.  


If you'd like to be cool too, let me know at brixtonmakesthree@yahoo.com.


**You have to have a 150x150 button to participate**  







3 comments:

  1. You can keep my button, and I'll keep yours! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally down for this! gotta go update my button!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe i should just get my butt in gear and make a button so i can do this little swap-a-roo!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!