Oh, gag, right?
9 Months of Love? Okay, I'm being silly here, it being V-Day and all. Really though, there's been a lot of love surrounding this little guy. I can't believe he's 9 months old, just like next month you'll be reading that I can't fathom that he's 10 months..and on and on.
Nothing much to report. Still not crawling. Eating lots of stuff. Only two teeth. Really fun. Loves to fall backwards and have you catch him. Loves music class. Skyped with Daddy the other day and freaked out with happiness. Really a big fan of the vacuum.
Looks like Brendan's weak brown eye gene LOST. Blue eyes like mama's it is. And now you will get a car for your 16th birthday little guy.*
This tie? From my parents. Bugs. There's a praying mantis under the beetle. Geek-chic.
I gave Brix a bathtime haircut the night before these pics were taken. It's HARD to give a baby a haircut. It turned out pretty good, but I didn't take pics of the back, some parts I would label as 'questionable.'
I can't believe I have to come up with a 1st birthday party theme soon. I'm thinking cake. Balloons. Some gifts. Maybe a pony or a rideable giraffe. A catered meal. Renting out the zoo. I'm thinking small. I love you, but don't expect much, kid.
*j/k






i had a REALLY hard time with the 9-month milestone, seriously. something about realizing that your kid has been out of your body nearly as long as he/she was in it, it just doesn't seem possible!
ReplyDeleteb is looking so incredibly cute and grown-up in these photos--that tie is too much! & you are so brave to cut his hair yourself... i've been shelling out $10 a month for natalie's bangs-trims, because i am absolutely terrified of what i might do to her hair. well done!
I'm pretty brave with hair..used to cut my own. I'm of the mind-set that it grows back..but..that isn't to say I haven't had any "awkward grow-outs.." LOL
DeleteAwww, he just adorable! Love his little shoes....do a bug themed party! All boys love bugs. You can serve little first cake "cupcakes" with gummy worms. Sorry, I don't have a boy so all my ideas have to be given to those with boys! Lol!
ReplyDeleteA bug theme! I love it! I have a list of ideas and that one is definitely going on it!
Deletethat tie is amazing.
ReplyDeleteMy mom will love this comment. :-)
DeleteOh Sweetie, you know their eyes can change up until they are two years old, right?
ReplyDeleteLittle B is a cutie patootie!
La la love ya, don't mean maybe.
xo, Hincks
Really? Two years? I've heard from several places that 9 months was the magical number. Hmmm..totally rethinking that whole car thing now. xo
Delete