Wednesday, February 8, 2012
One of These Things is Not Like the Other
Messy baby faces make me shudder and laugh both at the same time. It's so disgusting/cute. This particular day I had to get the camera out because I just felt like Brixton looked like he had a big smear of lipstick all over his mouth, a la The Joker.
This kid always has serious boogers in his nose. I don't know what the deal is. I totally pick them (and no mom, I don't...but thanks for asking).
Brixton so happy! Mommy give Brixton good food! Brixton want to love mommy! Brixton have good morning!
Mommy so funny when make that face! Silly mommy! Brixton like silly face! Why mommy no make more silly face? Mommy make silly face! Brixton want!
Brixton WANT! Why mommy no listen? Brixton angry! Brixton make bad sound! Brixton no stop make bad sound. (This is the face that I was trying to describe in this post. Sorry I don't have a sound clip. Trust me. You don't want to hear it.)
Mommy make silly face! Brixton happy! Good mommy! Do silly face again! Again! Again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






oh! the rat face! owsley makes that too, but he also snorts like a pig when he makes his version.
ReplyDeleteA pig snort sounds much nicer than the noise Brixton makes..ugh.
DeleteToo cute! I love his lipstick! : )
ReplyDeleteIt's a great color on him, no? :-)
DeleteAdorable. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Courtney!
Delete