I love it when everything comes together at the same time--like when the last three items I'm waiting for from my Etsy purchases all arrive on the same day! What fun!
9. Bicycle Onesie
Brixton's Daddy is big time into cycling. Not like he rides in the Tour de France or something, but he totally would. He loves his bikes. Bike-s. Plural, like when we first met he had to explain the functions and practicalities of owning 4 or 5 different bikes. So, when I saw this little onesie, I thought it would be a fun addition to Brixton's closet and something that he could wear when we go to watch Daddy at a race or something. Simple, cute and to the point, this onesie from Tiny Vessel Apparel was the perfect fit for us! Not to mention they are a Christian centered shop, where you can have your baby give props to God and Jesus with some cute shirts! Love it!
(click photo to link to shop)
10. Little Hen Rattle
Many times when picking out little toys for Brix, I tend to find things that are related to us somehow. Like this hen rattle from For Stitches Sake. Anyone who knows my mom knows that she had a serious decorating phase that involved chickens, hens, roosters, eggs. I think at one point the count was up over 100. So, this little rattle reminded me of her. It's soft, well-made and has a sanity-saving rattle sound (aka not very loud). I think Brix will love it. Also, check out their selection of sweet little hats and booties!
11. Teether Doll
I liked the simplicity of this doll so very much. A few colors, a knotted hat, and a little wooden ring for fat baby fingers to hold and gooey little gums to chew. This Cosy Life offers more than teether dolls though--pop over and look at their little crowns, wands, gloves and hats! Well done!
My shopping spree is ended now, but next time I have some extra cash and Brixton needs some upgrades in his toys and clothes I'm going to check out Etsy first. I have to say, not only is it fun getting those packages in the mail, but the personal notes and kind words from the sellers make a big difference too. It's not some corporation, but just a little someone making great stuff at their house.
Love~Kelley
P.S. If you wouldn't mind, could you vote for us? Thanks :-)



wow! you've been going nuts. he is one lucky little dude. love everything!
ReplyDelete