Thursday, March 31, 2011

No-tivation

I've got guests arriving in less than 24 hours and I'm so excited! 

But, I still have much to do. 

And TLC's A Baby Story was just on, so I had to watch that and cry a bit.
And I had to drink my coffee (yes, coffee, just a cup).

Then I had to blog, because, well, I just had to (and as you can see, I had some REALLY important stuff to write).

And if you're already on the computer, you might as well read some other blogs.

And check Facebook. 

But I still have to do about 3 loads of laundry, sweep and mop, vacuum, wash windows, dust, roast some chicken, re-dye my hair after a botched attempt at covering up highlights last night, clean out my car, do a light clean on the bathrooms (sorry, but if your husband is asked to clean the bathrooms and he's done 10 minutes later, something's wrong--love you babe!).  

I did manage to make my homemade pasta sauce this morning, put in a load of laundry, clean up the kitchen and take out the trash.

I'm still in my PJs though.  And my teeth are unbrushed.  Kinda gross.

So goes my notivation lately. 

5 comments:

  1. Haha I love the title of this post. It's funny how the internet and TLC can be so distracting! I love TLC but we don't have it. Sometimes I watch baby shows online though... :)

    Have fun with your guests! And, don't stress too much about getting it all done. I'm sure they just want to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday I wasted 1.5 hours just sitting in front of the computer. Yikes!

    TLC is fun. We didn't have cable for about 2 years and just got it back. A huge time suck, but nice right now since I'm kind of lazy and tired a lot.

    You're right, I shouldn't freak out about getting it all done. I decided not to wash the windows at least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tlc, a birth story... i watched those when i was pregnant and it totally helped me get ready. then, once i gave birth and had Lily, i would watch and i would cry like a baby from overwhelmed joy.

    hope you got everything done and have a great time with your guests!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claudia~
    I've been watching A Baby Story for about 10 years now and I cry almost everytime the baby pops out and the mama sees it. Love that tender moment!

    Guests in route! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love how when the list piles up you are like "ugh, I have sooo much to do!" and yet you still just kinda fart around on the computer or sit down and watch something...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!