Monday, August 15, 2011

Eyes: A Photo Challenge


Seriously, all the mammas in the world and I got this?

I feel like I won the lottery!  I love those big ole' blue eyes and so hope they don't change to Daddy's brown...


The Paper Mama

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!! He is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel like i won the lottery because i got a blue eyed baby...and a brown eyed one. :) i really hope owsley's eyes don't change to blue, just so i can have one of each. purely selfish reasons here.

    but you're right. brixton does have some beautiful baby blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, those eyes!! Beautiful. What a sweet boy.

    Newest follower from TAT =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pics, it's probably what attracts me most to new blogs - newest follower! Come check us out too!

    Nurse Loves Farmer

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!