Sunday, January 1, 2012

Do You See What I See?

I'm not an HTML maven.

I have no idea how to makes any tweaks to my blog outside of those allowed in the template.  And the last time I changed my header and side pics it took me hours to finish.  

And now this.  I made a change.  All of a sudden my header is liberal...leanin' left.  No amount of begging for advice on Blogger Help has done me any good, no amount of making loud annoyed grunting sounds, no promises to heaven above of good behavior.   

So, I turn to you, readers, random people who Googled, Dad. Anyone?  How can I fix this?

2 comments:

  1. Hi. You will want to figure out the width of your page, set your header picture for that width, and in whatever picture editing program, center it that way...unless you can put center tags around the header. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go into template designer-advanced-add css- and add this code: #Header1_headerimg {margin:0 auto;}
    That should center your header :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!