Classic mid-day, just fresh out of the car seat and plopped onto the bed, nap. It was one of those rare, wonderful moments when he just stayed like that--arms splayed out, cap askew, lip tucked--for a good 45 minutes.
We can't get J out of the car seat and have him continue his nap. Guiltily, he has spent a good hour in the front hallway buckled into his car seat. Don't wake a sleeping baby!
Trust me, this whole thing was a miracle. Usually he wakes up the second my shoe hits our wood floors. (Isn't that hat fun??? I want a Kelley size one!)
I can't get over how amazing this picture is. His mouth is adorable! & don't you just LOVE those moments. I'm pretty sure I skip put of the room when that happens.
How wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWe can't get J out of the car seat and have him continue his nap. Guiltily, he has spent a good hour in the front hallway buckled into his car seat. Don't wake a sleeping baby!
And he is TOO CUTE! What a fashionable hat! :)
Trust me, this whole thing was a miracle. Usually he wakes up the second my shoe hits our wood floors. (Isn't that hat fun??? I want a Kelley size one!)
DeleteOh my goodness, what a gorgeous picture. You can't beat a picture of a sleeping baby, just adorable. X
ReplyDeleteThanks darlin'!
DeleteI can't get over how amazing this picture is. His mouth is adorable! & don't you just LOVE those moments. I'm pretty sure I skip put of the room when that happens.
ReplyDeleteTHAT MOUTH! I want to kiss it a million times!!
DeleteHe is too cute for words!!! Came across your blog as another sponsor with 3 in 3, love it :)
ReplyDeletexo Shane
shaneprather.blogspot.com
Thanks for visiting! :-)
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I want to eat him up.
ReplyDeleteViva La France, mon ami!
xoxo, Hincks
Viva La Anywhere, mon cherie! xo (Can we PLEASE make that happen?)
Delete