So I always wonder, what will Brixton look like? I dug out these way old pics of Brendan and me in an effort to guess.
First thing-I was blond as a child.
I had a lot of hair for a 15 month old..
There's a touch of ginger in my family...
Seriously, if you know my mom please back me up.
Good genes.
And..I've always been a ham.
Really, a ham. But good teeth.
But it seems that many times baby boys resemble their fathers more (not always, but it's a reasonable assumption). So let's peek at Brendan when he was a wee babe and see what we're in store for from his genes:
Precious.
Brendan was a blondie too as a child..
Look at the ultrasound pic at the chin and lips..similar?
Also, that's not dooky on his pants, just some fun old-fashioned photo aging..like an age spot I guess.
Little chin and turtle lips?
Skinny like a little toothpick..and already gettin' his party on..great.
But then...
Brendan and his brothers. This could be in our gene pool. I've looked at this picture so many times. It makes me laugh so hard!!
Brendan said, "What if he's weird looking when he comes out?"
Well, we'll know what side of the family to blame, thank you very much.










LOL, those are great! you were a total ham.
ReplyDeleteBrixton will come out a little weird just becae every baby looks a little weird when it comes out.
I'm sure he will have a bit of both and a whole lot of Brixton. ;)