Brixton, who is just 10 weeks old, now has outgrown his NB clothes and his 0-3. We are in the 3-6 month already and this monster isn't showing signs of slowing down.
I swear at his next appointment he's gonna be 16 lbs.
He's already over 13.
Sheesh.
Carrying him in his car seat is starting to really hurt.
Um..can someone give me any advice how to slow down his growth? It's killing me!!
I have little outfits I thought he'd wear again and again and again..only to find he's worn them once or twice.
My breaking heart!
Here are a few of my favorite 0-3 month clothes:
(imagine Right Said Fred here, "I'm Too Sexy" playing)

He's a cute one! I love that little bicycle outfit. Very very cute.
ReplyDeleteGrowing so fast!! What a cute, cute baby boy!!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to interrupt this Right Said Fred fashion show to bring you an unsolicited product placement. It was around that same time we were getting exhausted lugging Alexa around in the car seat. We go out A LOT (plus our parking spot is about a mile away from our front door), and it just wasn't feasible to get her out of her car seat every time and put her in a huge stroller. So. We bought a SnapnGo stroller -- BEST $70 EVER SPENT. That little sucker is so easy, and my back thanks me. OK, /unsolicited product placement.
ReplyDeleteLittle Gray--You are hilarious. Ok, back to my regularly scheduled program of baby poop and bottles.
ReplyDelete